We’d love to hear from you – get in touch today!
If you have any enquiries or wish to discuss your stay with us, please feel free to contact us by phone, email or by filling in the form below. ( * denotes a required field )
Please note that we do not currently take online bookings.
maes carafannau – touring park
(01758) 720564 / 07776 182614
Lorraine and Selwyn Scott
Ty’n y Coed, Lon Groes
Morfa Nefyn, Pwllheli
Gwynedd LL53 6BP
How to find us.
For sat nav users, please use LL53 6BS – Lôn Isaf – or follow the directions given below.
- Follow A55 to Bangor and turn off at junction 10. Take 1st exit onto A4087 then at the next roundabout take 1st exit onto A487 towards Caernarfon.
- Continue along the A487 from Caernarfon then follow signs for Pwllheli A499 until you reach the village of Y Ffôr/Four Crosses. (B4417 is not a towing road, please continue to Y Ffor)
- At Y Ffôr take a right turn towards Nefyn, A4354 Continue for 5.5miles then at the end turn right onto A497.
- Continue to the roundabout and go straight over (2nd exit) towards Morfa Nefyn.
- Stay on this road to the bottom crossroads then turn right onto Lôn Isaf. (sat nav – do not turn down lane on right – caravans will not fit! Please continue down to crossroads)
- You will find the entrance to Ty’n Y Coed Touring Park on the right hand side just after the 40mph sign.
Keep up to date with all the latest news and offers.
Like Us, Follow Us, just keep in touch with us for special offers and other exciting news...
Ty’n y Coed touring park is situated across 2 fields. The grass is closely mown, surrounded by mature hedges and trees, and generally flat.
Here at Ty’n Y Coed touring park, we can cater for motorhomes, touring caravans and tents.
Lorraine & Selwyn Scott
Maes Carafannau Ty'n y Coed Touring Park
Lon Groes, Morfa Nefyn, Pwllheli
Tel: (01758) 720564
Mobile: 07776 182614