THINGS TO DO
Whether it’s a fun day out, a visit to one of the nearby heritage sites or a day out on the open sea, you are sure to find something to keep you and the whole family entertained during your stay.
Please find some useful links below of places you may wish to visit during your stay. We also provide a good selection of information leaflets on site.
Please note that we are not responsible for any information provided on the websites to which the lists below link to.
Heritage & Culture
- Nefyn Maritime Museum
- Nant Gwrtheyrn Welsh Language Centre (Victorian quarry village)
- Plas yn Rhiw National Trust Property
- Ynys Enlli / Bardsey Island
- Oriel Plas Glyn y Weddw Art Gallery, Llanbedrog
- CADW – for Caernarfon and Criccieth Castles
- Lloyd George Museum, near Criccieth
- Inigo Jones Slateworks, near Caernarfon
- Llechwedd Slate Caverns, Blaenau Ffestiniog
- Sygun Copper Mine, Beddgelert
- National Slate Museum, Llanberis
Family Fun and Days Out
- Neuadd Dwyfor Cinema and Theatre, Pwllheli
- Glasfryn Parc Activity and Adventure Centre, near Pwllheli
- Y Den – Indoor Play Centre, Pwllheli
- Dragon Raiders and Bear Grylls Survival Academy
- Madog Quads, near Porthmadog
- Portmeirion Village
- Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland Narrow Gauge Railways
- Snowdon Mountain Railway
- Greenwood Forest Park, near Bangor
- Electric Mountain, Llanberis
Activity and Sport
- Nefyn Golf Club
- Abersoch Golf Club
- Pwllheli Golf Club
- Bws Arfodir Llŷn Coastal Bus
- Llŷn Coastal Path
- Dwyfor Leisure Centre, Pwllheli (incl. indoor swimming pool, gym, tennis and much more…)
- Surfing at Porth Neigwl (Hell’s Mouth)
- Surfboard and Paddleboard Hire, Abersoch
- Dragon Raiders Paintball Park
- Bounce Below
- Zip World
- Surf Snowdonia
Morfa Nefyn / Porthdinllaen
Keep up to date with all the latest news and offers.
Like Us, Follow Us, just keep in touch with us for special offers and other exciting news...
Ty’n y Coed touring park is situated across 2 fields. The grass is closely mown, surrounded by mature hedges and trees, and generally flat.
Here at Ty’n Y Coed touring park, we can cater for motorhomes, touring caravans and tents.
Lorraine & Selwyn Scott
Maes Carafannau Ty'n y Coed Touring Park
Lon Groes, Morfa Nefyn, Pwllheli
Tel: (01758) 720564
Mobile: 07776 182614